Win two Anki Overdrive expansion packs or one Anki Overdrive expansion car.
We’ve teamed up with Anki to challenge you to create the most imaginative track. Get creative by using other toys and games to augment your creations.
Lego bridges, Meccano jumps, paper tunnels, we want you to stretch things to the limit. All we ask is that the track scans so you can use it in a normal race.
ENTER: To enter, create an imaginative and creative Anki set-up then add a short film of it to the public playlist.
PRIZE: With Anki, we are giving away any two expansion packs or one expansions car. Provided by Anki.
WINNER: Will be announced via @FamilyGamerTV on Twitter and with a follow up video on the FamilyGamerTV channel.
DATES: The competition starters on 22nd April and closes on 13th May.
TERMS: You must be over 14 and live in the UK or US. Full Terms and Conditions: http://www.familygamer.tv/2016/04/anki-overdrive-competition/
Please read the following information carefully:
- The competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom and US and excludes our employees and their families, our agents or anyone professionally connected with the organisation of the competition.
- Entrants under the age of 14 (fourteen) must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before entering. Any entries by any person under this age, received without the permission of a parent will be disqualified.
- The competition starts on 22nd April 2016 (the “Start Date”) and closes on 13th May 2016. No entries can be made before the Start Date or after the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter, participants must watch this video and add their entry video to the following playlist:
- Random selection will be carried out by Andy Robertson of FamilyGamerTV. The judge’s full name / names will be made available upon written request. The winner will be notified by YouTube, email or Twitter. If we do not hear back from the winner within 3 (three) weeks after we have notified them, we reserve the right to disqualify the winner and choose another one. We will need to speak to the entrant’s parent in order to confirm that they are happy for their child to be the winner. The parent will be asked to contact us to discuss the prize details and may be asked to give their consent for further terms and conditions.
- If your child’s entry is chosen as the winner, you agree to your child’s name, age and entry being published on the Website. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address and postal address will not be provided.
- Judging Criteria: The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers received.
- Prize: Any two Anki Overdrive expansion packs or one Anki Overdrive expansion car.
- Any submissions sent in to us, are fully owned by FamilyGamerTV. By submitting an entry, you agree that all intellectual property rights are transferred to FamilyGamerTV and you do not retain any ownership to them whatsoever.
- Individuals are permitted to enter as many times as they want during the competition period. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means outside of the Website are prohibited and will be disqualified. No purchase necessary. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address / postal details and name provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by us for the purpose of administering the competition and for market research purposes. We may sell, share or otherwise disclose the names and ages of entrants with third parties, and the information they have provided by entering the competition. We may also share information with third parties engaged by us to fulfil the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms and reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The competition judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury arising from the award of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in the competition shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- For the name of the prize winner please send a Stamped Addressed Envelope to the Promoter.
- FamilyGamerTV will provide the name and address of the winner to Anki in order for the prize to be supplied to the winner.
- We will send the prize once. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the correct address details are provided.
- By participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions.