Skylanders Giants Wave 1 figures play test during our recent visit to Toys for Bob. We have a good half an hour with Studio Head Paul Reiche, who talked us through each of the Wave 1 Skylanders — the figures the in-game attacks, upgrades and Wow-Pows. We also had a chance to clarify which features Series 1 and Series 2 figures are granted in the new game.
– Switching Upgrade Paths for Series 2 Skylanders
– Wow-Pows for Series 2 Skylanders
– Level 15 for Series 1 and 2 Skylanders
– Lightcore Skylanders Smart Bomb attack.
– Hats not brought over from Skylanders unless on a character. More hats in Giants.
– Difficulty mode switching on Easy, Normal and Hard.
– Complete the game on any difficulty to unlock Nightmare difficulty.
– Difficulty mode locked for Nightmare difficulty.
– Heroic challenges for each Skylander to enhance their “Magic Moment”.
– Total time played for each Skylander figure.
– Sky Stones mini-game.
– New Soul Gems in Skylanders Giants
– Wave 1 Giants: Treerex, Bouncer, Crusher, Swarm,
– Wave 1 Skylanders: Jetvac, Pop Fizz, Shroomboom
– Wave 1 Lightcore: Prism Break, Drobot, Eruptor
Videogame footage provided for use by Activision.
Name of the credits music track: “Win This Race”
Artist of the credits music track: “Piccadilly Circus”
Direct URL of the credits music track: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-audio-11384244-rock-videogame-win-this-race-loop-full-length.php
Link to the license terms: http://www.istockphoto.com/license_audio.php